When you need absolute control over your vehicle’s systems and accessories, consider adding a switch panel to your cabin or cockpit. This 8 Gang Switch Panel Power System is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use solid-state switch systems on the market. It allows you to hook up and control over 8 different auxiliary lights or electrical devices on your truck. Link up onboard lights, audio, and other electronics to this universal control panel.
This versatile panel can handle all types of 12V DC accessories, can be installed in multiple positions, and is ideal for all applications such as cars, trucks, Jeeps, ATV/UTVs, RVs, and even boat installations. This is the best way to control wires under your hood and add a single panel to control everything.
You can install separate power distribution blocks under the hood to eliminate cumbersome wiring. Keep only one control panel measuring 2.6 x 4.6 inches in the cab to keep your interior clean and coherent. With no cutting or drilling required to install, installation couldn't be easier.
- Switched or momentary operation
- Input Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Power Handling: 600-1200 watts
- Maximum Current: 60 amp
- Panel Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Control Box Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Control Box Cover: ABS plastic
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 302°F
- Panel Size: 4.53×0.59×2.60 inches
- Circuit Box Size: 7.48×1.34×4.13 inches
- Splash-proof 8 gang switch panel
- IP67 Control box with cover
- (50) custom label decals
- (6) extra fuses
- 60 amp resettable circuit breaker
- Power harness and battery cables
- (2) switch panel brackets
- (1) control box bracket
- Mounting hardware, screws, and zip ties
- Dash illumination control wire