Cube4 Series is designed as the perfect combination of affordability and performance. At only $150 per pair, they represent fantastic value for money. Thanks to the custom-made reflector and high-power chips, you'll get a focused spotlight output similar to the laser beam. That's great for straight country roads and offroading at high speed. Let's see how it plays.
Fitted with 4 genuine 3560 XML-5 LEDs, Cube4 creates an amazing 5000lm/40w from its compact 4.5inch body. Utilizing 10°spot reflectors to maximize light output, Cube4 can produce a staggering lab-tested 1Lux@580m spot beam per pair. That's perfect for illumination further down the trail or road. And 2 light color options to choose from---white and yellow.
We know you’re going to put your lights through hell and back, so we’ve built them tough in every aspect. With ultra-high-quality cast alloy housing with passive cooling fins for component longevity, and a premium Lexan lens that’s resistant to scratching, scuffing and fading. Backed by a pressure equalization vent, it helps to protect against water ingress, dust & contaminants. Rated at IP68 waterproof, effective dustproof and waterproof, it can withstand all kinds of bad weather. The 3mm 304 Stainless steel bracket with four alignment bolts makes the light always stay adjusted once you’ve fitted and adjusted. So you know it's ready for anything.
- Amp Draw(Per light): 3.15A@12.7V / 4.05A@9.86V
- Pressure Equalization Vent--- IP68 water and dustproof prove
- Waterproofed Deutsch-DT2 connector(Pair set) ---allows for easy connection⠀
- Aluminum alloy housing and PolyMethylMethacrylate (PMMA) lens--- resistant to scratching, scuffing and fading⠀
- 3mm stainless steel brackets--- stop moving out of alignment in heavy off-road use⠀
- Huge passive cooling fins--- for component longevity
- Heavy construction---weights 5.5lbs per set
- Light Options: White/Yellow
- Original package Includes: 2 pcs driving pods with brackets