No matter how good your vehicle’s headlights and fog lights may be, they’re no match for the darkness of the desert or mountains in pitch blackness. Off-road lights have always been essential for adventure. Robust Looks, advanced lighting and scalable LED light bar system come together to make the COLIGHT Striker Series a top pick for off-road lights. We also sell black bezel striker series linkable light bars.
- Using the most professional optical software simulation, the reflector structure is repeatedly adjusted to achieve the most perfect beam pattern
- Allows each lamp to be powered independently with its own separate input
- Adopt high-brightness OSRAM GW CSHPM1 lamp beads
- PC reflector material, high reflectivity vacuum plating
- PC lens material, high lens rate, the surface adopts coating technology
- ADC12 shell material, firm structure, good heat dissipation
- Waterproof, dustproof, shockproof
- All screw accessories are made of SUS304
- Single module power 31.5W, 5inch round and 3100LM per lamp
BORN FOR OFFROAD
Featured with a special tenon-and mortise structure system, Striker Series LED light bars utilize screws to securely link four 5" round driving lights together to form a rigid, powerful LED light bar system. The modular design allows for each pod to be powered independently with its own separate input. Each 5" lamp contains 8pcs Osram GW CSHPM1 LEDs and one Luminengine led under the middle spot projector, producing 3,100 lumens per light. COLIGHT 22" Striker Series offers the driver impressive 5700K light, ranging up to 1450 meters. Five inches tall and four inches deep, this 22-inch-wide LED light bar well fits on the roof rack, front grill. Owning this light bar will improve the view for you and the improved visibility of your vehicle by other road users, and consequently also increased safety on-road and off-road.
READY FOR ADVENTURE
Whether wide-open desert off-road or primeval forest adventure – The Striker Series impresses with its powerful performance and long service life of up to 5000 hours. The integrated driver and the thermal management system regulate the temperature of the Striker Series and can thus prevent damage from overheating.
Versatile applicable, it defies numerous environmental influences and, thanks to high-quality materials such as the aluminum housing and the stable polycarbonate lens, it is heavy, robust and resistant. Backed by the military-grade pressure equalization vent to balance the pressure and reduce condensation, the IP-Protection Class IP68 ingress protection rating means they can handle a creek crossing and a high-pressure washdown after an adventure, and easy handle extreme external influences regarding dust, impacts, heat, cold and permanent vibration.
Come with unique hinge and bolt design and the 5mm Stainless steel brackets on two sides, it allows the light to be securely attached without wobbling or vibrating. Supplied with waterproof male/female Deutsch connectors and professional wire harness for all light bars up to 126W, the installation has never been easier.
The bar weighs 9.5kg, and comes with a 1years warranty. The Striker Series is an effective and efficient addition to your vehicle on-road and off-road.
- Type: 22inch Striker Series Light Bar
- Wattage: 126W
- Voltage: 10V-30V
- Beam Distance: 1,450 m
- Lumens: 12,400 LM
- Beam Pattern: Combo
- Housing: Black
- IP-Protection Class: IP68
- Light Color: White 5700K
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Protective Cover Color: Yellow/Balck
- Location: Bumper, Overhead
- SAE/ECE: No
- DOT Compliant: No
- Product Dimensions: W - 21.58" x H - 5.35"x D - 4.06"
- In The Box: 22" 4-Light Striker Series Light Bar, Plug-n Play wiring harness, 4 female-DT connectors wire