Are you looking for a sealed beam 7″ Round LED headlight with a perfect cut-off low beam? Look no further, here is your top pick. Feature with Dual Projection design and DOT SAE approved, these 7in round (PAR56) LED headlights give the vehicle a distinctive look that dramatically improves driver's visibility on a variety of vehicles--including trucks, motorcycles, classic cars and more for on-road or off-road use.
- 7” Round Sealed Beam Style LED Headlights
- Provides Greater Visibility & Improved Beam Pattern
- Clear cutoff low beam and 20% increased light output high beam
- UV-resistant polycarbonate lenses take years of abuse without fading
- Long-Lasting LEDs Mean never having to Replace another Bulb Again
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing can withstand Shock & Vibration for Maximum Protection
- Dust & Water Proof – IP67 Rating
- Standard H4 3-Prong Connector on Each Light
- Plug & Play Replacements for 2D1 "PAR56" (7" Round) Headlights
- Multi options available for single piece, two pieces, chrome or black 7in round mounting bracket
Featured a black interior&honeycomb design, these easy-to-install headlights offer incredible illumination while transforming the look of your front end. And they are several times brighter than the original headlights, and better lighting and beam patterns.
The most attractive feature is its perfect cutting line and uniform light. And the secret is the Dual Projection design. A projector lens is used for both beams which greatly increases accuracy, projecting light exactly where you need it.
Some headlights on the market also have a dual burn design, but the output is not ideal. Unlike these on the market, you'll get a sharp cut-line low beam and brighter high beam from this 7in headlight, as well as even light distribution. A cut-off lens ensures the low beam does not blind oncoming traffic. When you switch to high beam, the dual projection 7in LED headlights keep the low beam optics on, and the effective light output on the high beam increases about 20%, while the precise solid optics direct the light and maintain being street-legal.
The 7" Headlight is engineered to direct every lumen from powerful LEDs into usable light output. With 40 watt /4400 lumen high beam and 20 watt / 2200 lumen low beam, LED Projection Headlights offer plenty of illumination.
STREET LEGAL DOT & SAE STANDARDS
DOT versions are for use in the U.S. DOT-compliant guarantees that your lights are legal on the road. Your DOT compliance is clearly etched on the lens of the light.
Note - This headlight has an LHD beam pattern (left-hand drive). This is for countries like America and Canada where the driver sits on the left side of the car and drives on the right side of the road.
BUILT TO LAST
Combining the latest state-of-the-art LED technology, 9-16V DC circuit design and precision optics, the 7in headlamp provides outstanding visibility, safety, and durability. Industry-leading heated lens technology and solid optics direct light precisely where it’s needed, increasing visibility and providing a higher level of safety for drivers. It boasts superb brightness, heavy-duty construction. Constructed with a military-grade, die-cast 6063 aluminum housing and UV-resistant polycarbonate lenses, this allowed the headlight to be IP67 sealed against water and dust ingress. The tough die-cast aluminum housing, hard-coated polycarbonate lens, solid state LEDs, and superior beam pattern make the dual projection headlights perfect for use both on- and off-road.
- Black Inner Bezel
- Hardcoated Polycarbonate Lens
- 9-16V DC Input Voltage
- Lens Pattern: High & Low Beam
- High Beam:3.3A*12V DC Low Beam:1.6A*12V DC
- Raw Lumen Output(Single piece): 4,400 (High Beam); 2,200 (Low Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output(Single piece): 3200 (High Beam); 1600 (Low Beam)
- Lens Material: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mounting: Retrofits "PAR56" or 7" Round Headlights
- Connector: H4 (Ground and High Beam)
- Weight: 2.05 lbs per lamp