Dual Burn technology combines high and low beam when turning on your high beam for an extra punch of light down the road. They have a distinctive look that dramatically improves driver visibility on a variety of vehicles.
LIGHT OUTPUT: This 7" headlight features 4 "D shape" projectors and 2 circle projectors in the middle and a circle dual-color DRL halo ring. In low beam mode, it distributes roughly 1750 lumens on the road. When drivers switch to high beam, the low beam optics will keep on. The output is intensified to nearly 3700 lumens on the high beam mode.
HI&LOW BEAM/AMBER&WHITE DRL: This dual burn setup has two functions, they are low&High beam, AMBER&WHITE daytime running halo light. The integrated LED daytime running light (DRL) can be wired in to increase daytime visibility. This can act as a parker light or be switched on with accessories to act as a DRL all the time.
QUALITY: This dual burn headlight boasts superb brightness, heavy-duty construction. Constructed with a military-grade, die-cast 6063 aluminum housing and polycarbonate lenses, this allowed the headlight to be IP68 waterproof rated. The UV-coated Polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and will take years of abuse without fading. You can feel the precision in the heavy-duty die-cast housings that double as a heat sink are no deeper than most traditional 7" PAR56 headlights.
Designed to replace all 7in Round / PAR56 headlight housing. They come standard with the H4-H13 conversion adapter, easy plug-n-play installation. The excellent option for light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles, and more.
- Raw Lumen Output: 3700lm(High Beam); 1750lm (Low Beam)
- Current Draw: 12V*2.8A (High Beam); 12V*1.3A (Low Beam)
- Color temperature: 6,000K
- Input Voltage: :10-32V DC
- Install Location: Front headlight
- Light modes: High-Low beam, Amber&white DRL
- Standard H4, 3-blade connector and 2 extra "H" type control wires
- Durable IP67-rated aluminum housing, with UV-protected scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Connector: H4 plug and H4-H13 Conversion wire
- Exceeds applicable DOT and Transport Canada requirements
- The package includes a pair of 7in round headlights and 2 pieces H4-H13 conversion adapter
for Jeep Wrangler CJ-5 1955~1983;for Jeep Wrangler CJ-7 1976~1986;
for Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler 1981~1985;
for Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997-2006);
for Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited / LJ (2003-2006);
for Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2015);
for Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2015);
for Mitsubishi Pajero (L040) (1982 - 1991);
for Land Rover Defender 90 & 110;
for Mercedes Benz G Wagon;
for Nissan GQ Patrol;
for Toyota Landcruiser 60/70 Series with round headlamp (Needs additional H4 CANBUS to resolve negative switching);
for Toyota FJ-40/45/47 (Needs additional H4 CANBUS to resolve negative switching)
for Harley Davidson Motorcycles;
for AM General for Hummer (1992~2001);
for Hummer H1&H2 (2003~2009);
for Kenworth Trucks with 7 inch round headlight;