COLIGHT® Dual A-Pillar Led Ditch Light Mounting Bracket for Ford Bronco 2/4 Doors 2021-2022. A-Pillar Mounts, commonly known as ditch light brackets, and kits are one of the easiest upgrades to add auxiliary lighting to a vehicle.
You can mount 2 standard 3-inch LED lights on each side. Alternatively, a single larger pod light can be mounted on each side. We tested pod lights up to 6-inches in diameter. These can be used for forward-facing lighting or as ditch lights. Because we gave them 3 mounting holes each, you can even fit (3) 2-inch pod lights if that's more your style.
The brackets are constructed from 3mm steel and finished in a micro-texture black powder coat to protect against rust. This Mirror/Ditch pod light mount installs at a factory Bronco accessory location using OEM hardware.
- Fit for bottom-mounted LED/HID driving lights, work lights, auxiliary spot lights
- Up to (2) 3” Pod Lights, (3) 2” Pod Lights, or a Single 4”-6” Pod Light Per Mount
- High steel construction
- Tray appearance design
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- No modification or drilling required
- Matches OEM trim style and appearance
Additional Notes: These brackets are sold in pairs. The package includes 2 pcs of Bronco A-pillar windshield mounting brackets. (not include the led lights)
Vehicle Fitment:2021-2022 Ford Bronco