- Each magnetic base comes with 12 PCS magnets. Once matching well with the flat surface, it is strongly held, no falls down even on emergency braking or driving on the rugged mountain road.
- Dual Mounting Options: Can be used as a whole, or the "L" shaped bracket can be removed. Just use the magnetic base to install the bottom-mounted illuminator. For "L" shaped brackets, you can choose to install them inward or outward.
- Wide Application: Can be used on the hood or roof to mount any side-mounted light bars, straight or curved, single row, double row, triple row, or quad row. All works well and still remain ample room to adjust the mounting angle of the light. Apply to most offroad vehicles, cars, trucks, boats, farm vehicles, etc
- Easy Installation: No drilling needed, just do flattest, mount the light on the bracket, and then mount the whole kit on the mounting position. All works well and still remain ample room to adjust the mounting angle of the light
- It's recommended to use the 88MM to hold the Laser light bar because the laser light bar is super heavyweight. And the 66MM can hold some lightweight light bar.
Sold in pairs, magnetic Base Mount Brackets
Stainless Steel + 4pc Powerful Magnet Base
2pcs Magnetic Base Mount Brackets
Have rubber covers to keep from scratching the surface
No more drifting holes all over your lovely ride, lights can be installed
2 x magnetic mounting brackets with sucker base