The heavy-duty Mid-Width Front Bumper for the 2021-2023 Ford Bronco is the must-have bracket for the off-roading game and vital for rural and remote area travel. It provides needed protection for your Bronco against animal strikes while providing a solid base for mounting other accessories like driving lights, winches and CB antennas.
- Fit most standard-size winches up to 10,000 lbs/25kg
- Constructed from 5mm high steel, allowing great strength and corrosion resistance.
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- Fit perfectly on the OEM bumper without affecting its structure.
- Easily mounted to the vehicle's factory mounting points. No drilling is required.
- Allows you to mount 2 more light pods with tube brackets on the winch
- Fits only for 2021-2023 Ford Bronco
- The package only includes the brackets and screws.
- Total weight 18 kg (39 lbs)
The winch solution for the 2021-2022 Bronco offers an OEM level of fit, finish, durability, and vehicle integration. The Winch Mount gives your aggressive, off-road Bronco build some extra protection and a simple, low-profile mounting solution. If you are looking for something a bit budget and would like to retain the factory fog lights, this bumper is for you! You can use our front fog light bracket to add lights in the front. Check here for more.
Front mid-width bumpers can offer many advantages over other style bumpers. Being slightly more narrow than a full-width bumper can offer better approach angles and better ground clearance in front of your front tires. At the same time, a mid-width bumper still offers some added protection out past the sides of the front grille.
The winch bumper is finished in a durable powder coat that offers class-leading protection and unparalleled corrosion resistance with a matte finish. The main body of the bumper is constructed of high plate steel, laser cut, CNC formed and meticulously welded and finished by skilled craftsman. Winch mount plate included. There is nothing else needed to mount a winch. Just bolt it on and go!
Known exceptions: Warn 8275, Warn Zeon, Superwinch EP & EPi, and any worm gear style winch (these are typically industrial winches such as the Ramsey RE 12000 and look very different from normal winches). The Tmax short-drum comp winch and the Warn 9.0RC will require re-drilling some holes. The Ramsey short-drum comp winch will bolt up w/o any mods.