Payment & Security
U.S. Domestic Delivery ONLY!!!
These P15 portable power stations provide 1008Wh battery capacity with 1500W continuous and 2500W peak output to handle your portable power needs - whenever, wherever, for camping, RV/Van life, any outdoor activities, or emergency home backup.
POWER FOR 8 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY
Two 120V outlets, five USB ports (2x 24W USB-A and 1x 100W USB-C PD and 2x 3A DC 5521) and a 12V car port. The portable generator comes equipped with a variety of outlets to comfortably support your outdoor life or provide relief during a power outage.
VERSATILE CAMPING POWER
Power your devices and electronics with ease with advanced USB-C PD (power delivery) ports which can charge your laptops and devices much quicker than a standard USB port. P15 can be powered for devices, power tools, and even larger appliances such as electric stoves, electric microwave ovens, air-conditioners, and refrigerators. And it can even be an emergency backup for your electric vehicle.
In the event of power outages caused by natural disasters such as hurricanes, heat waves, and frequent earthquakes, outdoor power supplies are becoming more and more common as emergency backup power supplies for households. The P15 portable power station is built with the high-power 18650 battery originally designed for Telsa Model S, which provides 800+ cycle life, 6 times the life of ordinary lithium batteries. Its thermal and chemical stability improves battery safety and provides lasting power for outdoor adventures and home use. The built-in BMS battery management system has over-voltage, over-current, and over-heat protection. It adjusts the charging voltage and speed to suit your device's needs.
ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER
P15 works without bothering noise, no fuel or gasoline, it can safeguard you and your devices by over-voltage protection, over-current and over-temperature protection.
MULTI-CHANNEL FAST RECHARGING
Advanced E-SPEED super fast charge without adapter can ensure P15 be charged to 80% in 1 hour. Three charging modes: 1. use the AC charging port to charge through the home grid. 2. Charge by the vehicle through the Anderson to Cigarette Lighter Cable. 3. Charge the P15 through the solar panel. (Please refer to the user guide for details.)
MCU INTELLIGENT SCREEN
The industry's first interactive UI setting, the 4inch Digital LCD Screen displays real-time performance metrics and theme selection.
STORAGE BOX AND LIGHTS
The top compartment stores power cords and keeps smaller items organized. The upper side embedded lightbar has three modes, flashlight mode, soft light mode, and intense light mode.
DESIGNED FOR PORTABILITY
It weighs 12.5kg and ergonomic design with handles on both sides for easy carrying. The comfortable handles and the compact size make the P15 Power Station super easy to carry, while the built-in LED flashlight with three modes will back you up in the dark.
- Standard output power: 1500W
- Size: 33x28.5x21 CM
- Net weight: 12.5KG
- Battery capacity: 1008Wh 50.4V
- 3 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car), Max 240W Input
- AC charging power: 100~120VAC E-Speed 940W MAX
- AC output power: AC 110V 1500W MAX(x3) /AC 220V 1500 MAX(x2)
- DC 5521 output: 3A MAX (x2);
- USB-A output: 5V/9V/12V DC, 24W MAX (×2)
- Type-C output: 5V/9V /12V/15V/20V DC, 100W MAX (×1)
- Car charger output: 13.6V DC, 10A 136W MAX(×1)
- Battery Type: NCM 18650
- Pack: 14S8P(2.5Ah*3.6V)
- Working temperature: -20℃~+60℃ ± 3℃
- Charging temperature: 0℃~45℃ ± 3℃
- *E-SPEED intelligent fast charging technology, charge to 80% in 1 hour.
- *E-UPS function, uninterrupted power consumption.
- *E-VSZ super inverter technology, supports up to 2500W constant power equipment
- 2-Years Warranty
- Accessories: 1*Anderson to Cigarette lighter cable, 1*AC cable, 1*User guide
- Do NOT use the portable battery in excess of its output rating. Overload outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Use of a power supply, charger, or cable not recommended or sold by portable battery manufacturers may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- ''Do NOT use portable battery or AC wall charger, if it is damaged or has been modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire,
- ''Do NOT subject to vibration, impacts, or drops. Secure the unit during transport. The housing may not show signs of damage, but internal components may have been
- See the instruction manual for additional warnings.